What Kind of Groups are eligible?
- Community Projects
- Local Service Clubs
- Athletic teams
- Any Non-Profit Organization
How it works
Blue Sky Car Wash supplies you with “dollar bill” size coupons with your organization’s name right on them, which you turn around and sell. These certificates are good for one Express Car wash. Your organization keeps 50% of the money you collect, less production costs.
Minimal Cost – Maximum Return
Certificates are “custom printed” with the name of your organization and serially numbered for easy control. No payment in advance will be needed. Your authorized representative simply fills out a contract accepting responsibility for the certificates and you’re on your way! At the conclusion of the one month sale period, your group will just return any unsold certificates and pay for only half of the current retail price for each certificate sold, plus the production charges for the certificates.
Benefits – Easy to sell, easy to profit.
- By raising large sums of money quickly, with nothing to buy or spoil.
- No order taking.
- No time-consuming call backs to deliver merchandise.
- You’ll be offering a quality product with a well-established and respected company.
- You’ll give your contributors something of real value for their contribution.
A couple of limitations
- Car wash certificates may NOT be discounted below the current retail price.
- Certificates may NOT be sold on the premises of Blue Sky Car Wash location.
- Use of this program is restricted to a one sale month per year, per non-profit organization.
Blue Sky Car Wash is happy to help our community by offering a fundraiser program to benefit local non-profit organizations and schools. Because this program is so popular and so successful, there is a limit on the number of organizations permitted to participate in the program each month
- Call 504-455-0027 to see if the month you’re interested in selling is available.
- A letter from your organization’s President authorizing you to run the fundraiser on behalf of the organization is required. The letter must be on your organization’s letterhead and include the organization’s not-for-profit tax ID number.
- You will receive a call one week before your selling month to let you know that your coupons are ready.
- Pick up your coupons and sign the Blue Sky Car Wash Fundraising Agreement.
- Sell, sell, sell!